- connect to the launched instance through our MakinaRocks Link AMI with your key-pair.
ssh -i <KEY_PAIR> ubuntu@#.#.#.#
- Activate the conda environment "link" which installed MakinaRocks Link on the instance.
conda activate link
- Run Jupyter lab (you can customize your configuration whatever you want) on the instance. In this case, the port number is 8888.
- Forward on your local port to your remote EC2 instance port. The local port is 9000 and the remote EC2 instance port is 8888 the below command example.
ssh -L 9000:127.0.0.1:8888 ubuntu@#.#.#.# -i \<KEY_PAIR>
- Connect to the Jupyter server on your browser and Enter your product key for MakinaRocks Link. If you don't have a product key, follow "Request and Enter a Product Key"
Updated 9 months ago