Component Context Menu
Right-click on a component in the pipeline panel to bring up the Context Menu.
- Run Component: Run selected component (including upstream component).
- Run Component + Downstream: Run selected component (including upstream component and downstream component).
- Select Header Color: Set a header color of a selected component.
- Add Comments: Add a comment on a selected component.
- Remove from Pipeline: Remove selected components from the pipeline.
- Edit Component: Edit the name and parent setting of a selected component.
- Export Link Component (.json): Export selected component.
- Save as an Executable Script (.py): Save a selected component as a Python file.
- Enable Component Caching: Enable the cache of the selected component.
- Disable Component Caching: Disable the cache of the selected component.
Pipeline Context Menu
Right-click on the non-component area in the pipeline panel to bring up the Context Menu.
- Export Link Pipeline (.json): Export entire pipeline.
- Import Link Components or Pipeline (.json): Import saved pipeline components or pipelines.
- Export Kubeflow Pipeline (.yaml): Export the entire pipeline to file compatible in Kubeflow. (However, all components need to be run to activate the menu)
- Import Kubeflow Pipeline (.yaml): Import saved Kubeflow pipeline.
- Save as an Executable Script (.py): Save the entire pipeline as a Python file.
- Export Cache: Save caches of entire pipelines.
- Import Cache: Import caches of the saved pipelines.
- Clear All Pipelines: Delete all pipelines.
Updated about 2 months ago