Initialize or clone a Git repository by utilizing the version control feature of Link Git.
To manage one’s source code with Git, users must first initialize a Git repository. Link Git stores and manages Git repositories as shown below.
This process is performed when there is no “.git” file in the folder.
- A git repository will be initialized in the location where the desktop application or the python package is installed in.
- In the Desktop App, it is recommended to initialize after designating a folder through the file browser.
- In the python package, it is okay to initialize immediately.
Press Initialize a Repository to create a Git repository.
- Press Clone a Repository.
- Enter the Git Repository Link and press Clone”.
Updated 4 months ago