- We recommend installing it in a new virtual environment.
- JupyterLab is also installed when Link is installed.
- Installation of Link may cause dependency conflicts with existing packages, depending on the user's environment. If this occurs, please contact Technical support.
- Initial installation : Installing in a new virtual environment.
python3 -m pip install mrx-link
- For Update or Reinstallation : Deleting and reinstalling in an existing virtual environment
python3 -m pip uninstall mrx-link python3 -m pip install mrx-link
Link is compatible with Chrome browser.
After installation, enter the following code to execute Jupyter Lab.
python3 -m jupyterlab # Access with browser: <http://localhost:8888/>
Updated about 1 month ago