Link Supports the version control system of Git. Link Git allows you to create or clone Git repositories, plus commit changes to pipelines and pipeline source code. You can also check changes in the pipeline and source code after commit, and easily resolve merge conflicts when they occur.
Git must be installed to use Link Git.
- Link Git Tab: Tab for accessing the Link Git panel area
- Link Git Panel Area: Panel for utilizing Link Git's features
- Changes Tab: Tab for checking and committing file changes
- History Tab: Tab for checking commit histories and their changes
- Git Diff Tab: Tab for reviewing detailed information after commit
Updated 9 months ago