Link SDK is a SDK(Software Development Kit) designed to facilitate the creation and execution of pipelines using Python code. Using the Command Line Interface, you can easily execute the Link notebook file, which defines the relationship between cells and the execution sequence. Furthermore, the Python library allows you to create, run, and check pipelines in a variety of IDEs that support Python, such as Jupyter, Visual Studio Code, and PyCharm. In the future, other features provided by Link Jupyter will be added to the Link SDK.
Link SDK Installation
- We recommend installing it in a new virtual environment.
- Both Link SDK and Link Jupyter are installed at the same time when Link is installed, and both can be used simultaneously.
- Python 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10 are supported on Windows, Linux, and macOS (Intel), while Python 3.7, 3.8, 3.9 are supported on macOS (Apple Silicon).
- Link SDK requires a product key for activation. Learn how to enter your product key in Link SDK by visiting the
mrx-link loginpage. (here) It is also possible to use the existing product key for Link Jupyter at the same time.
- Installation of Link may cause dependency conflicts with existing packages, depending on the user's environment. If this occurs, please contact Technical support.
- Initial installation : Installing in a new virtual environment.
python3 -m pip install mrx-link
- For Update or Reinstallation : Deleting and reinstalling in an existing virtual environment
python3 -m pip uninstall mrx-link python3 -m pip install mrx-link